Monday, January 19, 2015

A Favorite Sale A Bration Stamp

So far, this has to be the most liked stamp set in the
Sale a Bration catalog.  I think you'll like it too.
I just made this lemon card at Connie's meeting on Saturday.

What fun using Blendabilities to color these lemons.
Easy, peasy!  Stamp with Black Memento pad.
Then, I start with the dark shade of Daffodil....run a little color on the outsides of lemon, come in with the medium color, blending the lines and leaving the center open for the lightest color. When I use the lightest color, I blend any remaining lines.


Then the little bird from that set is done below in Blue and another in browns.


 The background is Butterfly Basics.  Also uses the circle dies and doilies.

















This little guys is colored with blendabilities and cut out.

We did all these cards at Connie's meeting...What fun!


If you'd like this set, you can get it FREE with a minimum $50 order.

Go to my store now



No comments: