Tuesday, May 26, 2015

May's StamptheLove Class Projects

I promised to post pics and wow, how the time does fly.  Tonight is our Homeschool Eval and while I only have 1 child in school, I still get stressed when trying to pull everything together that we've accomplished during the year.  Added to that, I have our hostess appreciation events this weekend and would love to have my hallway painting and trim done....I hope that's all I have to add to my list of to-do's this week!
Here you go, in case you missed my classes, you can copy here.  Please note that many of these stamp sets and items are retiring and will not be available after June 2nd.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Scrapbook Class Layout May
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Scrapbook Class Layout April


I think this was a favorite of everyone.  It really shows off the stamp set, Gorgeous Grunge, in case you haven't found a need for this set yet.  I use it all the time for accents and backgrounds.  The colors are strawberry slush and coastal cabana (retiring).  



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: