Monday, September 7, 2015

Stampin' Up! holiday trees

So, I chose this embossing folder for my downline award cards which means I usually have to design around 8 different cards using one stamp set.  So I went on the prowl for some clever ideas.  
Here's one of the cards I did with my theme of the Woodland embossing folder #139673
 The basic layout with the bird in the branch was from an idea I found online.  I was pretty thrilled with myself when I came up with this tag....does it look familiar?
 It's our note tag punch #135860
First, I punched the stamped saying, then I returned the piece into the rear of the punch thru the open-face of the punch, and punched again, taking off about 3/4 of the bottom of the punch but still getting that same rounded look on the bottom.
If you don't understand, post below and ask for a video of it
Check back tomorrow for a few more ideas that I did with this set

No comments: