Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Stampin' Up! New Holiday Catalog--I've been playing

I have been so busy getting ready for Stamp Fest/Joyful Heart Stampers Luncheon that I've just not posted all the fun stuff that I've been working on so this week will change all that.  So grab a seat and lets get started.
First...I made this card a few weeks ago after one of our Joyful Heart gals, Diana Cullum, told me at class how she planned to use these dies that she didn't even own yet.  I came home and designed her idea...so here's to you Diana.






 This was the very first thing in the catalog that I said, "I have to have!"  I think you will too!

If you didn't get your holiday catalog yet, please email me right away and I'll get one off to you
You can check it out here  and be one of the first to get your fun stuff!

This bundle is on page 12 of the holiday catalog
It's called Jingle All the Way and Sleigh Ride Edgelits  #140862 (clear mount)  $29.75
What a great price!
I hope you'll let me know below if you like this, that you'll come back tomorrow for a few more ideas, and that you will Go to My Store and order your fun new toys!

No comments: